Monday, September 1, 2014

Extra Blog : August

Hello there. This is my extra blog post for August and I will just tell you what I am about to do in the month of September. My topic is going to be on psychological counseling, otherwise known as psychotherapy. My mentor, Patti, found some kids that I can be a big brother to while they're dealing with depression. I even got my own little box that has my name on it where she will put other forms like the one in the picture down below which means more kids for me to work with. She also said that she's going to get me a badge with my picture on it saying I'm legitimately working with the School of Mental Health. I didn't have the chance to do that over the Summer because no parent wanted there child to have a big brother, they felt that they're son or daughter was fine. I have 2 kids that I can be a big brother to now. I can meet up with them 1 hour once a week, but for some strange reason 1 mother hasn't replied to my email and the other one hasn't answered my call.

No comments:

Post a Comment