Monday, September 8, 2014

Blog 5 - Mentorship Reflection

1. Mentorship question: Describe your experience in how you found your mentorship?  If you haven't found one yet, describe your experience so far in the search of a mentor.
I found my mentor through Mr. Purther. I was having trouble finding one at first, but luckily Mr. Purther gave me the email and number to my mentor. My mentor actually was a mentor for someone that already graduated. 

2. Research question: What has been your most important article you have read so far and why?
I actually haven't an article that was most important to me. I've read different articles and the one I found most useful was by the National Association of School Psychologist because it gives you information on childhood depression, some reasons why a child is depressed, the risk factors, what you can do to help, and even more resources, websites, and organizations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment