Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Blog 4: Interview Preparation

1. Who do you plan to interview? Why? 
I plan to interview my mentor Patti because she has experience in what she does and she can provide me with information that I need.

2. You have to ask five questions. What additional questions do you plan to ask?
I'll ask her questions more focused on depression in the kids that she's worked with. I'd also ask her what books or articles she recommends that I read.

1. What skills do you think are needed to help out a child with depression?

2. What books or articles do you recommend that I should read that are about psychology or depression?

3. What are the do's and don'ts when helping out a child with depression?

4. Has there been any problems in the past where a child that you worked with who had depression and something else like anger or suicidal thoughts as well? 

5. How do you help out a child dealing with depression? 

No comments:

Post a Comment