Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Blog 7: Independent Component 1 Approval

1.  Describe in detail what you plan to do for your 30 hours.
What I plan to do for my 30 hours is to be a big brother to kids who are depressed. I will go over to their school and take them out of class for an hour just to play on the playground, draw, color, talk, and pretty much just hang out with them.
2.  Discuss how or what you will do to meet the expectation of showing 30 hours of evidence.
I can show evidence by taking a picture with the child I'm working with, show some of the drawings, and show other things we've done together.
3.  And explain how what you will be doing will help you explore your topic in more depth.
Doing this will help me explore my topic more in depth because I'm actually working with a child that is going through depression. I can see how each child would be different from the other, I can see what I should or shouldn't talk about when I'm with them. 
4.  Update your Senior Project Hours log

No comments:

Post a Comment