Thursday, October 16, 2014

Blog 8 - Research and Working EQ

1.  What is your working EQ?
How can you best help out a person deal with depression?
2.  What is a possible answer to your working EQ? Please write the answer in thesis format. 
  • The best way to help out a person would be to give them antidepressant medications and psychotherapy. 
  • Antidepressant medications combined with psychotherapy has been proven to be effective. 

3.  What is the most important source you have used that has helped you come up with an answer to your working EQ?
The most important source for me to answer my working EQ has been APA(American Psychology Association) because it is a site all about psychology. 

4.  Who is your mentor, or where are you doing mentorship, and how does what you are doing relate to your working EQ?
My mentor is Patti and she works at the School of Mental Health Services and what I'm doing relates to my EQ because I'm doing a big brother program and I get to see what I can do to help out the person I'm working with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment