Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Blog 23 : Reflection




(1) Positive Statement

What are you most proud of in your block presentation and/or your senior project? Why?
I was proud that I actually made time and it all flowed smoothly without any awkward stops. I had note cards so I said all I needed to say because I usually forget something at the end.

(2) Questions to Consider

a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your block presentation (self-assessment)?

AE       P          AP       CR       NC
P
b.     What assessment would you give yourself on your overall senior project (self-assessment)?

AE       P          AP       CR       NC
P
(3) What worked for you in your senior project?
Everything worked for me which was such a great thing. From the information to activity and closing.
(4) (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would you have done differently to improve your senior project if you could go back in time?
I wouldn't change a thing honestly because it all worked out.
(5) Finding Value

How has the senior project been helpful to you in your future endeavors?   Be specific and use examples. 
It was helpful because I now have a mentor that has the Big Brother Program that I can join again in summer. I also learned more about psychology that I intended to learn which makes me want to become a psychologist even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment