Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Blog 22 : Mentorship

LIA Response to blog:
    Literal
·     Log of specific hours with a total and a description of your duties updated on the right hand side of your blog
·     Contact Name and Mentorship Place
Patricia Azevedo - School of Mental Health Services 
    Interpretive
     What is the most important thing you gained from this experience? Why?
The most important thing I gained from this experience, from talking to my mentor, reading old files, and helping out around the office was that a person needs to keep things in order and have their own life set in place before helping out others because you need to know what is going on and why so you can have a clear head when helping out a client.
   Applied
     How has what you’ve done helped you to answer your EQ?  Please explain.
It helped me answer my EQ because I was always with my mentor and she was there for me at all times so I would always go to her for advice and asked her any question that I had. 

No comments:

Post a Comment