Monday, February 9, 2015

Blog 15: Independent Component 2 Approval

1.  Describe in detail what you plan to do for your 30 hours.
For my 30 hours I plan on doing the Big Brother Program again. I will continue meeting up with Jared and do the things I've always been doing when I go to work with him.
2.  Discuss how or what you will do to meet the expectation of showing 30 hours of evidence.
I can take picture of him and I, I'll show the drawings he does, and take pictures of other things we do.
3.  Explain how this component will help you explore your topic in more depth.
It will help me by seeing how depression affects a person and how a psychologist helps that person out. 
4.  Post a log in your Senior Project Hours link and label it "Independent Component 2" log.

No comments:

Post a Comment