Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Blog 13: Lesson 2 Reflection

1.What are you most proud of in your Lesson 2 Presentation and why?
I'm proud that the information I gave was informative because I didn't want to give out useless information.
2. a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your Lesson 2 Presentation (self-assessment)?
       AE       P          AP       CR       NC
I'd give myself a P.
     b.     Explain why you deserve that grade using evidence from the Lesson 2 component contract.
I deserve a P because I met all of the requirements. 
3. What worked for you in your Lesson 2?
What worked for me was the activity and my mentorship.
4. What didn't work? If you had a time machine, what would you have done differently to improve your Lesson 2?
I guess what didn't work was how I had plenty of more to talk about after I finished but while I was presenting all I could think of was what was on my powerpoint. 
5. What do you think your answer #2 is going to be?
My answer #2 would probably be a healthy relationship with friends/family or taking care of yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment