Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Blog 9 : Lesson 1 Reflection

1. Positive Statement
What are you most proud of in your Lesson 1 Presentation and why?

I am proud that I actually made time, that I had tons of information to even go over time, and I got comfortable real quick. I'm proud of that because I didn't think I would be that ready for it.

2. Questions to Consider
       a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your Lesson 1 Presentation (self-assessment)?
       AE       P          AP       CR       NC
I would give myself a P.

       b.     Explain why you deserve that grade using evidence from the Lesson 1 component contract.
I'd give myself a P because I met the P requirements and I mentioned my research, mentorship, and a real life example. I also maintained volume, eye contact, and I think I kept my audience engaged. 

3. What worked for you in your Lesson 1?
What worked for me in my lesson 1 was that I actually liked talking about my topic and could've gone over time just talking about my topic.

4.  (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would you have done differently to improve your Lesson 1?
If I had a time machine I would write down more notes on my note card so I could talk more about things I wanted to mention because after I finished presenting I thought of more things I could've said.

No comments:

Post a Comment